Melbourne Civil & Structural Engineers have suitably qualified Engineers to conduct the inspection of councils Footbridges and Audit of Stair assets.
- Level 2 inspections of footbridges and road bridges within the relevant municipality.
Provide an overall condition rating (1-5) based on the following matrices
1 = Excellent, 2 = Good, 3 = Fair, 4 = Poor, 5 = Very Poor
- Detail recommended repair works.
- Prioritise remedial works based on its inherent risk.
- Provide an estimate cost of repair works.
- Precedent images, repair/construction details, Images – aerial, overall, steps, handrail, tactile and context, Accompanying landscape improvements, Other – alternate access etc
Melbourne Civil & Structural Engineers structural site inspection team will include a full-time structural engineering consultant who has construction background and expertise in the design and construction of stairs and other pedestrian assets such as driveways, crossovers, footpaths and concrete slabs.
The Melbourne Civil & Structural Engineers Inspection team, which can also provide consulting engineering services such as structural and condition assessment, advice on asset management and advice on repair methods.
Over the past 7 years our inspector has been involved in all aspects of footpath and stair design and construction services, inspection and assessment, for projects ranging in size and complexity.
The engagement process with Melbourne Civil & Structural Engineers could not have been simpler. Adam was able to visit almost immediately, conduct his inspection and discuss his preliminary findings with me onsite in language I could understand. His subsequent written report was extremely comprehensive and of a particularly high standard. I am very happy to recommend MCS Engineers.Grant Cameron - WANTIRNA SOUTH - VIC