Melbourne Civil & Structural Engineers have suitably qualified Engineers to conduct the inspection of councils Footbridges and Audit of Stair assets.
- Level 2 inspections of footbridges and road bridges within the relevant municipality.
Provide an overall condition rating (1-5) based on the following matrices
1 = Excellent, 2 = Good, 3 = Fair, 4 = Poor, 5 = Very Poor
- Detail recommended repair works.
- Prioritise remedial works based on its inherent risk.
- Provide an estimate cost of repair works.
- Precedent images, repair/construction details, Images – aerial, overall, steps, handrail, tactile and context, Accompanying landscape improvements, Other – alternate access etc
Melbourne Civil & Structural Engineers structural site inspection team will include a full-time structural engineering consultant who has construction background and expertise in the design and construction of stairs and other pedestrian assets such as driveways, crossovers, footpaths and concrete slabs.
The Melbourne Civil & Structural Engineers Inspection team, which can also provide consulting engineering services such as structural and condition assessment, advice on asset management and advice on repair methods.
Over the past 7 years our inspector has been involved in all aspects of footpath and stair design and construction services, inspection and assessment, for projects ranging in size and complexity.
Before purchasing a house, we contacted Adam from MCS Engineers to come along with us to see if the house was worth its price tag. Luckily Adam informed us that the house was prone to cracking due to the various reasons we didn’t even consider. This saved our family a heap of money in future repairs if we had purchased the house. Thank you!Costa - Glen Iris - VIC